Hi everyone. We hope you're all taking the necessary precautions and looking out for one another during these harsh times. Our team would like you to know that we are in business and ready to serve you. Whether you're in Winnipeg or Toronto and the GTA, we are here to provide you with the quality service we're known for.
We care deeply about the safety and well being of our community, which is why we've taken extra steps to keep our installers and our clients safe. Here are the measures we've taken so far.
- ✔️Following the guidelines of public health authorities, all of our installers have been provided with hand sanitizers and have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly and frequently.
- ✔️Our installers have also been instructed to have their faces covered and wear gloves when they go to a customer’s house
- ✔️All of NorthShield's installers have been instructed to practice social distancing
- ✔️Our installers will thoroughly wash all tools after every job
- ✔️Any team member showing flu-like symptoms has been asked to self-isolate for 2 weeks
- ✔️Administrative staff will be working from home for the foreseeable future
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 response, we encourage you to give us a call:
Tel: (204) 272-3725
TORONTO AND THE GTA
Tel: (905) 326-3444